Data Privacy Statement
of Drück & Pfeiffer GmbH, Managing director: Markus
Drück, Auf dem Pitzberg 19, 65623 Hahnstätten, Germany.
- Name and contact details from our side
- Collection and storage of personal data; Nature, purpose and use
- Disclosure of data to third parties
- Your rights as an affected person
- Your right to object
- Data processing via our website
1. Name and contact data of responsible persons
- Drück & Pfeiffer GmbH
- Managing director: Markus Drück
- Auf dem Pitzberg 19
- 65623 Hahnstätten
- Tel.: +49 6430 929948
- Fax: +49 6430 929949
- E-Mail: email@example.com,
as the part.
2. Collection and storage of personal data; Nature, purpose and use
When you hire us, the following information is collected:
- Salutation, title, first name, last name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number (landline and / or mobile)
- If necessary fax number (if available & desired)
- If necessary, account information
- If applicable date of birth
In addition, all information is collected that is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract with you.
The collection of personal data takes place,
- to identify you as a customer;
- to give you adequate advice;
- to fulfill our contractual obligations to you;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- for correspondence with you;
- for invoicing or, if necessary, in the context of the dunning process;
- for the purposes of permissible direct mail;
- to assert any claims against you.
The processing of the personal data takes place on the occasion
of your inquiry with us and is necessary for the mentioned purposes for
the processing of your order and for the fulfillment of obligations
from the underlying contract.
The personal data collected will be stored until the end of the
statutory retention period for merchants (6, 8 or 10 years after the
end of the calendar year in which the contractual relationship was
terminated) and then deleted. By way of exception, this does not apply
if we are obliged to retain storage for a longer period due to tax or
commercial storage requirements (in accordance with HGB, StGB or AO) or
if you have consented to storage beyond that.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
A transfer of your personal data to third parties will not take
place. Exceptions to this apply only to the extent necessary for the
execution of contractual relationships with you. This includes, in
particular, the transfer to service providers commissioned by us
(so-called processor) or other third parties whose activity is necessary
for the performance of the contract (eg shipping companies or banks).
The transferred data may only be used by the third parties for the
4. Your rights as an affected person
You, as data subject, have different rights:
- Right of Withdrawal: You can revoke your consent at any
time. The data processing, which is based on the revoked consent, may
then no longer be continued in the future.
- Right to information: You can request information about your
personal data processed by us. This applies in particular to the
purposes of data processing, the categories of personal data, if
applicable the categories of recipients, the duration of storage, if
applicable the origin of your data and, if applicable, the existence of
automated decision-making including profiling and possibly meaningful
information about their details.
- Right of rectification: You may request the correction to be incorrect or to complete your personal data stored with us.
- Cancellation law: You may request the deletion of your
personal data stored with us, as far as their processing is not required
to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to
fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert,
exercise or defend legal claims is.
- Right to restriction of processing: You may request the
restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the
accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but
you reject its deletion. You also have this right if we no longer need
the information, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend your
rights. In addition, you have this right if you have objected to the
processing of your personal data;
- Data transferability: You may request that we provide you
with the personal information you have provided to us in a structured,
common and machine-readable format. Alternatively, you may request, as
far as possible, the direct transfer of personal information you have
provided us to another person in charge.
- Right of appeal: You can complain to the supervisory
authority responsible for us, e.g. if you believe that we are processing
your personal information in an unlawful manner. Our competent
authority is: The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of
Information Rhineland-Palatinate, Hintere Bleiche 34, 55116 Mainz.
5. Your right to object
If we process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate
interest, you have the right to appeal against this processing. If you
would like to exercise your right of objection, a text message is
sufficient. So you are welcome to write us a fax or e-mail us. Our
6. Data processing via our website
Also via our website under https://www.airport-manager.de/ the
processing of certain personal data takes place, i.a. the IP address of
the website visitor.